Night Concierge – Exciting New Development in Lambeth
Night Concierge – Exciting new Development in Lambeth
Salary up to £21,000 – £22,000!
This exciting role will be based at a new development located in Lambeth. The development is located between Lambeth and Vauxhall Stations, which allows easy access into Waterloo Station. It benefits from a 24 hour concierge service and public landscaped grounds.
As a permanent Night Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests at the development and you will be the main point of contact for all queries. In this role, your day-to-day duties may also involve operation of the concierge desk with emphasis on the monitoring of on-site security at night.
Key responsibilities will include
* Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services as required
* Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues.
* Conduct regular site inspections and operations
* Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff at the development
Skills and Experience
* Significant experience gained within a similar role
* Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
This is a permanent contract
Working Hours: 19:00pm to 7:00am (4 on 4 off)
Please apply with your CV today! The Change Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 14181