Multi-Site Bar Manager
One of London’s best small restaurant groups to work for, we’re delighted to be working together to find a talented, passionate and personable bar manager who wants career development in a great environment.
The role will be all encompassing – it will require multi-site bar management, as well as an individual who isn’t afraid of getting stuck in on the restaurant floor.
The food style is a mix of different cultures and cuisines, follows the seasons closely, and is both eclectic and classic.
The ideal bar manager will:
* Be outgoing, personable and hungry for personal development
* Have excellent cocktail knowledge – the ability to improve and design new menus
* Have experience training new and existing bar staff
* Love food, the London food scene and the people that make it tick
* Come from a similar, high quality operation
* Have experience managing people
* Have training and development skills
* Work closely with the site’s GM to ensure every service is flawless
The restaurant is part of a small, family-run group that values commitment, and rewards great, friendly service.
The competitive salary is matched by excellent on and off the job benefits, a flexible work schedule with an emphasis on an ever improving work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to work and learn with some of the nicest people in the hospitality industry.
We are currently compiling a shortlist of candidates. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 35960