Mon – Fri Bar – Floor Supervisor
Monday – Friday – Floor & Bar Supervisor
A great opportunity for an experienced, personable bar and floor person to join a gorgeous wine bar and restaurant in the City.
With a big focus on wine, good food and a separate cheese room offering, this is a great chance for super personality to join a business and progress to management.
About the role:
* Primarily based on the bar – wine, beer and a simple but high-quality cocktail offering
* Often required on the floor and in the cheese room where full training will be provided
* Stock control and ordering
* Opening and closing duties when required
* Monday – Friday, Lunch and Dinner, 42-48 hours per week
* Personality and an eagerness to learn is essential
* Wine knowledge preferred but not essential (cheese knowledge also a plus!)
* Willingness to get stuck in, not hide behind the bar – a dynamic individual
This is a great opportunity to join a company and grow, there is a management position in the future for someone who shows the desire and drive to want it.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 37600