Marketing Manager Private Well-being Members Club up to £45k!
A fantastic role for a Senior Marketing Manager has become available for a stunning Private Members Club. The Club is a unique and successful brand, looking for someone that can very pro-active, ideally with a luxury hospitality background.
* Work with HoD to create meaningful marketing strategies, identifying initiatives to drive engagement and sales internally and externally
* Continue to grow the online platform, closely monitoring analytics, managing SEO and content to ensure the site is informative, engaging and ranks well – driving new business
* Manage and develop e-Commerce with support from relevant departments and implement an effective strategy for ROI, growth and customer retention
* Oversee all social media channels with support from the marketing assistant
* Identify new ways to grow the database and improve customer retention
* Work closely with the in-house designer, printers and photographers to ensure marketing collateral is produced to the highest standard and accurately reflects the brand identity
* Manage relationships with key media, coordinating press visits and coverage on and offline with national and international press.
* Identify new partnerships and opportunities for cross promotion with exciting, relevant brands, businesses and hotels
* Work with the events manager to identify new revenue streams and effectively target and engage with new audiences, through a variety of interesting public and private events
* Work closely with the wider team to provide training on new marketing initiatives and ensure everyone is confident in understanding and driving the five pillars (core objectives) of the business
* Administrative tasks including budget management, raising quotes and managing orders. Liaising with relevant departments and clients to ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
The successful candidate will:
* Have minimum 5 years marketing experience, ideally in the health and well-being, hospitality or luxury sector
* Be able to demonstrate delivery of effective marketing strategies in a timely manner and to budget
* Have sound knowledge of digital marketing and SEO, with experience creating and running social campaigns, PPC and GDN activity
* Have thorough knowledge of all Microsoft applications, WordPress and Google Analytics
* Have strong writing and editorial skills
Please contact Vera Manhoso at The Change Group with your current CV, stating your current package.
Please connect on LinkedIn – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 16205