Marketing Manager, Italian Restaurant
Italian Restaurant, NW London
Up to £32K
A new restaurant opening, in NW London, is looking for a Marketing Manager to be the driving force behind generating F&B revenue through marketing initiatives.
This is a performance-based role, responsible for ensuring that all guests have an Engaging, Dynamic Experience.
* Create, manage, and execute a programming strategy and an annual marketing plan
* Manage and execute promotional events at the venue, be present and coordinate events
* Manage Social Media and manage relationships with PR agencies on all PR related initiatives and issues
* Establish and foster new relationships with partners that drive revenue and increase brand awareness.
* Develop strategies to increase market share from competitors
* Consistent development of efficient and effective marketing activities across all channels
* Increase brand recognition and expand customer base
* Responsible for growing contacts and building/establishing the companies performance in the marketplace
* Continuously seek out opportunities to learn and improve the knowledge of the job.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years F&B marketing experience at “management” Level or above
* Specialized certifications, training or degrees required
* Proficient in – Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint, Social Media Tools
* Needs someone who can really understand the culture and brand
* Able to cope with a fast-paced environment and balance and prioritise multiple tasks
* Highly motivated and result-oriented
* Excellent communication skills
Please apply today with your current CV, for interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48155