Marketing Manager – international luxury jewellery brand
Our client: A unique luxury jewelry brand launching in London this year.
Initially a standalone role, this role will focus on the strategic launch of a wonderful, unique product in the UK and a beautiful store in Central London.
The Marketing Manager will supervise and direct the workflow of marketing, advertising and public relations in UK (potentially extending to Europe in the future) for a growing international luxury jewelry brand originated in Asia.
Work closely with partners and agencies will be key, as will hands-on experience and maintaining close relationships with key press and partners in the luxury sectors in UK and/or Europe market.
Reporting to both the General Manager in Europe and Head of Global Marketing the Marketing Manager will facilitate interdepartmental communications and manage external communications efficiently.
You will maximise collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels.
Staying up to date on industry trends, directing market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities are all important to the role.
Public perception of the brand, product and company remain at the heart of the company. Directing the creation of internal communications, press releases, as well as Web or social media presence, are all essential.
We are looking to speak with passionate, driven marketeers who have the following experience:
* 6 years advertising/marketing communications experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of advertising development.
* Proven track record experience in digital marketing.
* Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate all levels of management.
* Able to cope with diversity and fast-paced environment and balance and prioritize multiple tasks and assume new tasks or responsibilities with minimal supervision.
* Strong creative instincts and judgment.
* Highly motivated and result-oriented.
* Highly resourceful, and have strong connection with press and media partners is required.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication.
* Excellent presentation skills in a multilingual environment. (English is a must, French desirable and Japanese an advantage)
* Degree in related discipline.
Shortlisting w/c 26th February 2018 and w/c 5th March 2018
Please apply today with your current CV.
Please also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, Craig.
Contact: Craig Prentice
Job ID: 15752