Marketing Executive – Central Restaurant – Part Time – 35K
Marketing Executive – New Japanese Opening – Initally Part Time – 35K
We are delighted to be working with a new restaurant in central London, now looking for a Marketing Executive that can lead all Marketing and PR aspects of the business.
The role is initially a fixed term contract, with scope to becoming a permanent role after a successful first 2/3 months working together. The client is eager to find someone who loves the restaurant and its food as much as they do!
The restaurant has one current site and is due to open another later this year. The concept offers intimate Japanese dining, seasonal produce and an excellent drinks list. This opportunity is ideal for someone with a real passion for marketing and social media who has a background in similar restaurants.
This represents an outstanding opportunity for a social media savvy marketing professional to establish themselves stylistically with a small, growing and visionary restaurant group.
* Design, craft, implement and handle all in-house marketing with agency support
* Big focus on generating new business and crafting repeat clients/regulars
* Developing marketing strategy for the current restaurant and in anticipation of the new opening
* Hands-on and dedicated
* Can bring new ideas and think out of the box
* Restaurant background
* A tangible real passion for hospitality and interest in the London food scene
* Comfortable taking care of all aspects of social media, marketing and PR strategy
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level with an equally ambitious restaurant group in its infancy.
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Craig Prentice at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 22099