Leading Events Company
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join a successful events company
* Assist in planning, developing and implementation of effective marketing communication campaigns, both online and offline for the Group
* To work with the Digital Media Agency and Group Marketing Manager to support social media activity across the Group
* Support the annual PR programme
* Monitoring ongoing marketing spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
* Design and execute an annual programme of e-shots through MailChimp.
* Work with the designer in the production of adverts, brochures, newspaper advertorial and other collateral.
* Writing content for marketing materials, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
* Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis
* Strong social media and digital marketing skills
* Great at proof reading with a keen eye for detail and creative writing
* Ability to work independently and build strong relationships within the team.
* A creative person who can work to strict dealines
* Degree in marketing or at least one years experience in a similar role
* Previous experience in hospitality or the events industry
* A confident and outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills.
* Ideally have a driving licence and a car – some travel will be reqired
We are now shortlisting candidates now for interview t so please get in touch ASAP! Salary depending on experience.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Charley Taylor- Smith on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Charley Taylor Smith
Job ID: 39809