Marketing & Communications Executive, Catering Company, London
Marketing & Communications Executive
Catering Company, London
Up to £32K
An amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Executive to join this growing catering company and work with their restaurants and cafes to develop bespoke marketing plans to drive customer engagement and satisfaction, sales and revenue.
If you like working in a fast-paced environment, have strong social media and digital marketing skills and are looking to learn and develop, this role could be for you.
* Support the Marketing Manager and wider team in the successful delivery of location-based marketing, customer engagement and innovation across the business.
* Work with individual sites to develop and execute targeted local marketing plans with a commercial approach in mind
* Update and manage social media platforms
* Write press PR for magazines and online content
* Responsible for implementing the agreed marketing plan
* Management of the website and online listings
* Create and assist with the design of marketing literature and collateral
* Create and manage email marketing campaigns
* Organise and manage database, image library and other marketing assets
* Strong social media and digital marketing skills
* 3+ years marketing experience within hospitality, ideally a catering company
* Knowledge of PR/content writing
* Creative and proficient with Adobe Suite Software; Indesign & Photoshop
* Excellent copy writing skills and proof reading
* Time management; efficient, prioritise workloads, multi task, calm under pressure
* Has a good understanding of stakeholder management
* Creative and innovative with a keen eye for detail
* Passionate & knowledgeable about food and drink industry
Please do apply now with your current CV for interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 47997