Management Accountant, Creative Media Company £34- 38K
Management Accountant, Creative Media Company in Shoreditch £34-38K basic
We are recruiting a Management Accountant for a creative media company based in Shoreditch, East London.
The role is 100% responsible for overseeing all management accounts for this growing business and
* Creative media company
* Shoreditch based
* Expanding, growing business
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Management Accountant will have the following key responsibilities:
* Production of timely and reliable management accounts monthly for multiple trading entities within the group
* Analysis and variance reporting, including KPIs
* Oversee weekly payment cycle for related suppliers and production of supporting documentation or invoices
* Oversee preparation of the quarterly VAT returns & all other compliance deliverables, including tax & audit
* Audit and tax preparatory work
* Departmental reporting
* Manage annual budgets, cash-flow forecasts & in year forecasts highlighting risks/opportunities
* Answer queries from suppliers
* Process improvement/project work
* Oversee an Accounts Assistant who is responsible for all daily transactional processing
* Strong management accounting experience
* Advanced user of Excel
* Company financial accounting experience, including compliance
* SAGE experience
* Strong personality, highly motivated, resilient
* Ability to cope in a fast, dynamic environment; great interpersonal skills & able to work across all layers of an organization
* Willingness to learn and be involved at all levels of day to day activities
* Should have a can-do attitude, shows initiative
* Written and verbal communication skills and ability to analyse and present financial data
* Team player
Please apply today!
Please also feel free to connect with Craig Prentice at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Craig Prentice
Job ID: 24622