Maitre D’ – Exciting New Restaurant Opening, East London
A fine dining restaurant within a luxury design led hotel in London is looking to build a strong and passionate team for their opening in Spring 2019. This is will be an amazing opportunity to develop and learn within an extremely high end, fast paced and high volume environment.
* Representing and being the face of the Restaurant and Bar
* Greeting guests on arrival and the last point of contact when they leave, leaving a lasting impression and building guest relationships and loyalty
* Escorting guests to their tables, provide information, manage tables and flow of guests
* Provide and display an excellent knowledge of the food and beverage offerings to entice guests and help upsell for the rest of the team where possible
* Train, develop and support the team
* Create a warm and welcoming environment and provide a memorable journey for the guests
* Passionate about high quality, courteous and efficient service
* Managing a large team and working closely with the Restaurant and Bars management team
* Offer high quality, courteous and efficient service that ensures all guests have a memorable experience.
* Ensure standards are monitored and improved upon as required
* Organised, multi tasker
* Confident, motivated and proactive
* Team player, leading by example and motivating the team
Must have prior experience as a Maitre d’ or Head Host/Hostess
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team, with plenty of opportunities for progression and development
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 37275