Luxury West End Hotel- Chef de Partie – Up to £27Kpa
Luxury West End Hotel- Chef de Partie – Salary package of up to £27Kpa!
A stylish hotel located in the centre of West London is looking to fill a permanent Chef de Partie position. The role offers a competitive London salary and provides an excellent opportunity to work alongside a head chef who truly invests in employee’s development. You will be expected to prepare both traditional and contemporary dishes as well as bar food, afternoon tea and the occasional breakfast cover. Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in either a 5* hotel or fine dining restaurant is essential.
West London Hotel, Chef de Partie:
* Salary package of up to £27Kpa
* Working up to 50 hours a week
* Contemporary and traditional British cuisine
* Working with freshly sourced produce
* Career progression opportunities within the hotel
* Mentorship under a great Head Chef
* Your birthday off!
What we need from you:
* A minimum of 2 years at Chef de Partie level
* Previous experience in a fine dining restaurant
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Abi Matheson Barr
Job ID: 27519