London & Regional Sales Manager 5 * Iconic Hotel
We are proud to work alongside with one of the most exclusive and stunning Hotel Mansions the country side has to offer with outstanding leisure and sporting facilities.
Salary £33,000 plus package to be confirmed
Our client is currently looking for a passionate regional Sales manager that can ensure sales budgets are achieved whilst ensuring that the team are working by property standards. The successful candidate must have a background in premium hotel and event sales. With experience of generating new business through sales calls, FAM Trips and conducting 5-star standard appointments. Experience in Account Management essential and generating and executing seasonal sales plan. Understanding of Opera Sales and Catering preferred.
Client and role
* Historically iconic
* Leisure Hotel & Spa
* 40 hours/week
* Reports to Sales Director
* Award winning facilities & venues
Essential duties & requirements
* Generation of £150k worth of new business from Proactive sales per financial quarter
This target is in addition to the closure of business through the Events team.
* Ensure you and the Events Sales Executives are fully aware of sales and project targets
* Executing a minimum of 4 FAM trips with the Events teams and Agencies a month
* Minimum of 10 external sales calls a week generating new leads for the Events Team and Corporate Rates.
* Minimum of 5 site visits per week showing clients facilities at Stoke Park
* Annual conference agent’s roadshow and annual travel agent’s roadshow ensuring all key agencies are seen at least once a year.
* Forecasting revenue for forthcoming financial periods and quarters
* Ensure targets are met for Account Management calls and procedures
* Liaise with the Event team looking at all bookings over the value of 5K and helping to close the business with a site visit or appointment to present
* Identify cross selling opportunities and action them with other departments within the property
* Manage team appointments, rotas, sickness and holiday to ensure the department always has maximum coverage
* Creating and representing SPC FAM trips in line with targets
* Ensure the SPC chase procedure is adhered too
This is a challenging yet rewarding opportunity to work at this prestigious and unique resort with extreme diversity in events. If you think you can exceed in this, please send in your CV today!
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 24006