Lodge Manager (GM), Enchanting Lodge Hotel, Wedding Venue
Lodge Manager (GM), Enchanting Hotel, Beautiful Wedding Venue
A stunning hotel located in the beautiful Irish countryside is looking for a passionate General Manager. The establishment is situated in tranquil parks boasting bridges, folies and seemingly undiscovered waterfalls. The hotel is a botanical marvel boasting exotic horticulture from all over the globe.
The hotel prides themselves on their sustainable practice and the idea of self-sufficiency. Vegetables, fruits herbs and spices are grown on site which are used to create the freshest, seasonal cuisine. Farm animals are soon to wander the grounds creating a true countryside feel.
The right candidate must have a strong hotel background and must have experience managing large functions, particularly weddings. They are require someone who is hands on and who is guest focused- always striving to provide exceptional standards of customer satisfaction. An eye for detail and a passion for food and beverage is essential.
* Be a face of the venue
* Plan and organise accommodation, catering and other hotel services
* Hand on operational role with a focus on weddings
* Manage budgets and financial plans and control expenditure
* Maintain statistical and financial records
* Analyse sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies
* Recruit, train and monitor staff
* Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
What we need from you:
* 10+ experience in Hospitality and 2 years minimum at Senior management level
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 39753