Live Events Manager
Events Company, London
We are looking for a highly experienced Event Manager with an end to end event management background for an amazing company, producing 10-15 live music events per year.
If you are pro active, self motivated, determined and passionate about live events, with a passion for music and for high-end service, this would be the ideal role.
Must be someone who is highly organised, a really strong operator as well as fantastic at client and artist management.
* Managing all event operations right through from pre event budgeting through to sourcing venues and attending site visits, event production and post event P&L reporting
* Managing all suppliers; briefs, quotes and on the day
* Event production; install and de-rig, full operation
* Managing storage of all deliveries and managing alcohol storage, working closely with the Bar manager and ensuring reporting/reconciling pre and post event
* Build and manage a reliable team
* Oversee and manage all artists performing and look after all artist specific logistics, pre, during and post event
* Full event debrief and reporting
* Must have previous proven experience managing large scale music events
* Passionate about live music
* Positive, determined and hard working, thriving under pressure
* Problem solver
* Experienced manager of a large team
* Can hit the ground running and be a self motivator
Salary – £40-50K dependant on experience
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company, please do apply with your current CV, looking to interview asap
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48460