Lifestyle Property Admin – London £23-25K
We are currently working with the owner on a new, different and ground-breaking residential hotel project situated in London surrounded by some of the most iconic cultural institutions!
We are looking for a fun, edgy and professional Property Admin who will:
* Handling day to day operations
* Assisting sales team members
* Diary management
* Filing office general office paperwork, sales paperwork
* Handle viewing enquiries
* Preparing reports when needed
* Maintain office supplies
* Keep a handle on all invoices/accounts/chasing completion monies
* Marketing/social media
* To create brochures, flyers, marketing material, place properties on the internet.
* To create invoices for fees and disbursements
* To help in providing an aftercare service to our clients.
* Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible
* Work under pressure
* Positive can-do
* Provide high level of customer care
* Attention to details
Great opportunity for someone who would like to grow into Sales & Marketing, are you the one? If you would love to exceed in this role send your CV now and get on-board! Apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 21544