Lifestyle Maintenance Admin- 30K-London
Would you like to be part of something different? This role will embark you on great journey with this amazing new residential, hotel project!
We are looking for a hands-on, professional, edgy and fun Maintenance Admin who will work closely with Housekeeping and further:
* Coordinate records of maintenance history and ensure that cyclical maintenance jobs and records are updated
* Responds to tenants/client’s inquiries, emails and direct contact reporting maintenance and repair issues
* Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
* Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
* Generate and administrate maintenance team weekly clock reports.
* Manage audit reports (internal and external).
* Progress chasing (corrective actions, report recommendations etc.)
Who are you:
* Strong attention to details
* Excellent communicator with all levels
* Multi-task and work well under pressure
* Positive attitude
If this represents you, get on-board! Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 21539