Lifestyle Executive/Concierge- £25K Bonus-London
We proudly work alongside this ground-breaking residential, hotel project that will shape the next generation of living surrounded by some of the most iconic cultural institutions!
We are currently looking for professional, edgy and fun Lifestyle Executives/Concierges to join the team
* Deliver excellent customer service to all residents and their guests, adopting a nothing is too much attitude always.
* Proactively anticipate resident’s needs, demonstrating a ‘can do’ attitude.
* Assist and support all residents by quickly responding to lifestyle requests for services such as scheduling cleaning, organising transportation or booking hotels, restaurants, flights and event tickets.
* Reply efficiently to all forms of communication from residents either via the Society App, in-house portal, email or telephone.
* Create and prepare standard letters, circulars and other correspondence using Microsoft Office applications, portal and Property Management System.
* Dealing with guest concerns or complaints, include follow up in person or in writing.
What are we looking for:
* Friendly, outgoing, respectful, warm, adaptable and responsible.
* Professional with excellent communication.
* Able to demonstrate delivery of high customer service standards.
* Immaculately presented and well-mannered.
* Open minded and collegiate; enjoys working in and being part of a small but tightly knit team.
* Able to work independently and at pace.
* A starter completer by nature who is hands on, enjoys getting stuck in.
* Totally discreet, trustworthy and loyal.
Are you the one? If you would love to exceed in this role send your CV now and get on-board! Apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 21532