Lifestyle Concierge Specialist- Travel Consultant
Lifestyle Concierge Specialist – Travel Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for this fantastic multinational lifestyle group that specialises in working with VIP’s! This is a fun, sociable place to work with genuine career development opportunities for the right candidate who has a passion in the travel industry!
We are looking for a self-starter, motivated and resourceful individuals to join this amazing company as Lifestyle Concierge Specialist working in their prestigious Hong Kong office.
No two days are ever the same in this job and you will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex travel requests.
Your primary role is to fulfil leisure travel requests on behalf of the members, ranging from scheduled, no frills and chartered flight only requests from the client’s global membership network, with a high volume of first and business class requests. You must be passionate about the travel industry and have a “customer come first” attitude, delivering customer service excellence with the long-term strategy of repeat usage for travel and other lifestyle services offered by the company. This position is a 40-hour work week with day and evening shifts, Monday to Sunday.
To apply for this job you must be a fantastic trilingual communicator and be a very motivated and positive person. The benefits at this company are fantastic so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
* Great experience in a dedicated flight sales company such as travel agency, concierge business or tour operator
* Proven track record in putting together luxury holidays for high net worth clients
* Very comfortable working against tight deadlines and yet deliver high level of customer service levels at the same time
* Experience in GDS booking technology (preferably Amadeus)
* Excellent communicator with a warming interpersonal approach when dealing with customers and suppliers
* Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members
* Working in a calm and professional manner at all times
* Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin in verbal and written formats
* Right to work in Hong Kong
* Background in customer service, personal assistance, or luxury travel and leisure – minimum of 2-3 years
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For more information or have a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ms Kaman Cheung Kaman.cheung @thechangegroup.com
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted
Contact: Kaman Cheung
Job ID: 29911