Job Reference: MJA/ASLC25
Lead Chef with experience in Arab cuisine – we need your skills and your expertise! 4-month contract £25Kpa + Tronc starting in April for a distinguished 5* Hotel.
An ultra-luxurious Hotel in the centre of London is on the hunt for a Lead Chef with experience in Moroccan, Tunisian, Lebanese and/or Egyptian cuisine to support their core brigade and lead a team of chefs this summer season.
The ideal candidate will be flexible with the hours they can work as at peak times this can exceed 60 hours/week. You will be well supported with a team of your own, and you must excel at time management and delegation to your team.
You should have experience in leading a small team, either as a Lead Chef or a Sous Chef in any luxury branch of Hospitality and Catering, however previous 5* Hotel experience is essential for this role.
This employment entails:
* £25Kpa salary
* 4-month contract with possibility of further extension
* Guaranteed Tronc pay on top of your salary
* Prestigious Hotel in Central London with a fantastic reputation
* Stunning kitchen and great working environment
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a Lead Chef in luxury Hospitality and Catering
* Fluent spoken and written English
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport and/or Visa
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate level 2
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 15972