Larder Chef de Partie
Job reference MJA/PMCMLCDP173
Larder Chef de Partie in Merton- your skills are needed! Weekly pay of up to £13/hr! Apply today to be considered for temporary work until Christmas!
Larder Chef de Partie in Merton: do you have at least 3 years 5* CDP experience? If you want to put your skills to use in private members clubs near you then send us your CV today!
On-going temporary position for Larder Chef de Partie is starting this week and continuing through December. You should be available for full time work, 50-60 hours a week, in 5 out of 7 days a week.
The successful candidates will have experience as a Larder Chef de Partie for at least 1 year in any refined sector of the Hospitality and Catering industry. You should be able to work quickly and to a very high standard while following directions precisely. You should have a positive attitude and be able to seamlessly fit into a large team. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to cope under pressure. Pastry experience not essential but highly valued!
What you can get out of working for The Change Group:
* Payment of up to £13/hr
* Weekly pay for every hour you work
* Fantastic sites with great reputations
* Friendly office team to support you through the registration and booking process
* Ongoing, full time hours for successful candidates
* Many sites not just in Merton, work across Central and West London
What we need from you:
* At least 3 years’ experience at Chef de Partie
* 1 year experience as a Larder Chef de Partie
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* 2 references from previous employments
* Proof of address
* NIN and bank details
This positions are of the utmost importance and must be filled with a strong, dependable Chef de Partie. Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to arrange a registration interview. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted. The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 10983