Job reference MJA/KP005
Temporary Kitchen Porter work in London! Temp roles paying up to £10.50/hr for part time and full time work.
If you are a Kitchen Porter living in the London area then we want to hear from you! Our clients in pubs, restaurants and events have ongoing temporary, weekend and day and evening Kitchen Porter work at many local sites. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience as a Kitchen Porter is necessary covering at least 1 year.
Benefits of working for us:
* Flexible working hours
* Paying up to £10.50/hr
* Weekly pay
* Nice working environments
* Work available all over London
* Friendly consultants available 24/7
What we need from you:
* 1 year of Hospitality and Catering industry experience working as a Kitchen Porter
* Eligible to live and work in the UK and ID- UK/EU passport or valid visa
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Reference contact details or written references
* Your own work clothes: black working trousers (ie chef trousers), black T-shirt and safety shoes
* Working English: must understand spoken instructions
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25318