We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our casual team this season! This is a fantastic opportunity to make extra money working evenings and weekends. You will work in top event kitchens and in some of the best restaurants and bars in London. If you are highly efficient and a motivated Kitchen Porter/ kitchen assistant who has the ability to fulfil the tasks that are set for you and the ability to go that extra mile we want to hear from you!
If you want to be a part of our team you must have previous experience working as a Kitchen Porter/ Kitchen Assistant within the hospitality and catering industry. You must provide own uniform of safety boots, black trousers and black T-shirt.
* Fantastic rates of pay
* You will be paid weekly
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
* You can work as little as 5 hours to 80 hours a week, it’s your choice!
* Jobs will be in or around Central London
* You will be working in some of London’s best establishments; Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies
* On-going Temp work
* Flexible shifts
* Friendly Consultants available 24-7
Our minimum requirements
* You must have a minimum of 1-2 years of Kitchen experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Porter Uniform and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* An Excellent grasp of English language
* UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
We can get you work this week so apply now!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview.
Contact: Keri Annandale
Job ID: 18875