Junior Sous Chef
Job ref: MJA/MJAJNS026
Stately Manor House Hotel | Junior Sous Chef | Kingston upon Thames
A beautiful manor house hotel set within sprawling grounds in the Surrey area is looking for a Junior Sous Chef to start with them on a permanent basis as soon as possible.
The position comes with a salary package of £26,000 a year plus service charge and gratuities.
The successful Junior Sous Chef will be working under an extremely talented Head Chef, within a stable brigade of chefs in place. Shift patters are typically 6-7 shifts a week, covering early shifts, evening shifts and middle shifts.
Previous experience at Junior Chef level in a boutique hotel, fine dining restaurant or banqueting outfit would be advantageous in securing this position.
Manor House Hotel | Kingston upon Thames | Junior Sous Chef
* Salary package of £26,000 + Service Charge + gratuities
* 6-7 shifts a week
* Modern British cuisine
* Brigade of 8 Chefs in place
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of prep surface!
* Uniforms provided
* Meals on duty provided
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at Junior Sous Chef level
* Previous experience in a boutique hotel, banqueting outfit or fine dining restaurant
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* National Insurance Number
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48536