Junior Sous Chef
Job ref: MJA/PCSCJOW100
Junior Sous Chef Level position starting ASAP – Basic salary of £33K + Bonuses!
A very well-esteemed London residence is in the hiring process for a Junior Sous Chef level Private Chef to join their staff on a permanent basis in North West London. This is the ideal position for someone with an excellent background in hospitality and catering to take a step into a very unusual side of the Hospitality and Catering industry.
This position requires the highest standards of food hygiene – you must absolutely work in a clean way at all times. All EHO requirements must be followed to a T as a bare minimum. Very strong communication skills are required as well as you will be liaising directly with the lady of the house and the house manager to help ensure the smooth running of the household’s food. You should also be, of course, polite and courteous at all times as you will be working in a semi-open kitchen.
You will be working under a very talented and dedicated Head Chef who has served in the household for over 10 years. You will typically be expected to work 55-60 hours a week over varying shift patterns.
Private Chef – Junior Sous Chef level:
* Excellent basic salary of £33,000 – negotiable!
* Bonus of 2 week’s pay paid twice a year
* Friendly working environment
* North West London location
* Strong understanding of private chef responsibilities
* ASAP start
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Junior Sous Chef
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong understanding of HACCP
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate L2 in line with hospitality and catering industry standards
* References covering 2 years supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 45492