Junior Sous Chef
Contract Catering and Events Company in Central London now hiring a Junior Sous Chef – paying up to £32,000pa!
A very well-known event catering company based in Central London is now scouting for a Junior Sous Chef to join their permanent staff. This company is known for its bespoke approach to their menus, excellent staff retention and distinguished list of venues. As a Junior Sous Chef in this role you will be reporting directly to the Head Chef and Sous Chefs, executing fine-dining quality fare in some of London and the UK’s most exclusive and distinguished events.
You should excel in time-management and communication as you will be directing a large number of casual staff on a regular basis. Creativity is key and you should be comfortable presenting dishes in a menu-tasting setting to clients on a regular basis while taking in their feedback and adapting to their needs.
Contract Catering and Events Junior Sous Chef:
* Up to £32K basic salary (depending on experience)
* Fantastic company training available
* Monday to Friday!
What we need from you:
* Fine dining and quality volume experience with creative input
* Previous events experience advantageous but not essential
* Adaptability to create bespoke menus
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 40010