Junior Sous Chef
Job ref: MJA/JNSMJA046
Junior Sous Chef £31K + bonus – West London private members club – Monday to Friday!
One of West London’s oldest private members clubs is now recruiting for a Junior Sous Chef to join their brigade on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Junior Sous Chef to join a dynamic and friendly team, serving an eclectic menu using only the highest quality ingredients.
As stated, this position is largely Monday to Friday with some very rare weekends. Previous hospitality and catering industry experience in a reputable hotel, members club or restaurant is advantageous, as well as refined techniques. There is a strong focus on due diligence, health and safety and food hygiene as well, and you should have experience in managing and motivating a medium sized brigade.
Junior Sous Chef – West London private members club:
* Salary of up to £31K + bonus
* Closed all bank holidays
* Closed for 2 weeks over Christmas
* Eclectic, interesting, fresh menu
* Generous pension contribution
* Largely Monday to Friday!
What we need from you:
* Previous Junior Sous Chef experience in a quality establishment
* Positive attitude and motivation techniques
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of reference contacts supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 39440