Junior Sous Chef
Job ref: MJA/CRLSCFDRWL082
AWESOME West London restaurant now hiring a Junior Sous Chef, Salary of up to £30,000pa + Tips, STRAIGHT SHIFTS!
One of London’s sexiest restaurant is currently looking to for a Junior Sous Chef for their West London, fine dining kitchen. An intoxicating blend of two very distinct walks of life influence this wonderful menu.
You will be working in a very tight-knit team, so a great attitude is key for your application to progress. You must be hard working and energetic and able to support and motivate you team. Refined experience in a sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry such as restaurants, 5* deluxe hotels, UHNWIs or private members clubs.
Junior Sous Chef, West London fine dining eclectic restaurant:
* Salary of up to £30,000
* £1,500 minimum tips per year
* Paid overtime!
* Great working environment
* No split shifts
* Plans for a featured open kitchen in the restaurant
* Currently a Dinner-only service
* 55 hours a week
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Junior Sous Chef or Senior Chef de Partie
* Fine dining experience advantageous but not essential
* Positive attitude IS essential
* Passport and Visa if applicable
* Proof of Address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Food hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our vacancies please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24973