Junior Sommelier, Mon-Fri, Central London, £21K
Junior Sommeliers, Mon-Fri, Central London, £21K
Private members club is seeking a keen Sommelier to be the latest addition to their team!
As an employee of the members club you will be expected to provide guests with an experience second to none, displaying the highest standards of quality and service delivery.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and excellent working hours.
About the role:
* Creating the perfect journey from start to finish with all your guests
* Taking of orders for cocktails, aperitifs, wines and liquors
* Help with food service, when possible, with the Restaurant team
* Identify when and why decanting of wine is required and perform the decanting in front of the guest in a graceful manner
* Check wine sales on relevant bills
* Excellent level of the English language
* Experience within a fine dining or Michelin restaurant
* A Sommelier qualification equivalent to a WSET Level 1 or 2
* Previous experience within a similar role
Please email your CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 29654