Junior Sommelier, 5 Star Hotel, Ascot, £20K
A stunning 5 Star Country Hotel is seeking a keen Junior Sommelier to join a Michelin Star restaurant within a beautiful setting.
As an employee of this immaculate and luxurious hotel you will be expected to provide guests with an experience second to none, displaying the highest standards of quality and service delivery.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and excellent benefit package with live-in opportunities available too.
About the role:
* Creating the perfect journey from start to finish with all your guests
* Taking of orders for cocktails, aperitifs, wines and liquors
* Prepare and organise your mis-en place at all times
* Help with food service, when possible, with the Restaurant team
* Identify when and why decanting of wine is required and perform the decanting in front of the guest in a graceful manner
* Check wine sales on relevant bills
* Excellent level of the English language
* Experience within a fine dining restaurant
* A Sommelier qualification equivalent to a WSET Level 1 or 2
* Previous experience in a similar role
This is a superb opportunity to work amongst some of the industry’s finest so please do get in touch with your CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 27493