Japanese Chef de Cuisine- Leading Hotel- Hong Kong
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Cuisine role in a leading Hong Kong Hotel based Japanese Restaurant. You will manage a brigade in all daily operations and ideally have experience in cost control.
* Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
* Menu creation according to seasonal availability
* Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
* Self-motivated, independent and able to perform tasks under pressure.
* Good planning skill, organised with strong numerical sense and business acumen.
* Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
Should you have the following qualities, please apply now! We’ll give you a call to go through more details if your CV is suitable, however we also have various other opportunities, so don’t hesitate to contact us at The Change Group.
+852 3905 3680 l www.thechangegroup.com
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Jayne Lawson
Job ID: 11563