IT Engineer for Luxury Managed Property Group in London £30k
Our client manages luxury properties in London and are looking for a skilled IT Engineer to support and deliver technical support throughout the business.
Delivering an exceptional technical support experience will be your key objective.
* Deliver technical services to assist clients in setting up the IT requirements, providing the highest levels of customer service always
* Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
* Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
* Perform quarterly check to ensure security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops and laptops
* Patching of network and phones
* Help with IT audits for each property in conjunction with the Director of IT and Service Director.
* Install and configure IT equipment
* At least 2 years experience within a similar business environment with high levels of customer service
* Exceptional administration, organisation and time management skills
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Flexibility in working hours
* Good communicator with the ability to clearly understand customer requirements
* Going the extra mile to deliver timely fixes or updates for customers
* A quick learner and be keen to learn new technologies.
* Troubleshooting, owning, resolving cases and keeping the client informed
* Be proficient on all platforms used by the company including CONNECT, Medusa, Share Point & Office
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 13475