IMMEDIATE START – Temporary Accounts Assistant
This is a fantastic temporary opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with hospitality background, to join a high-profile luxury Private members club based in Central London. This is a 4-week contact, starting asap.
Our client is a very well-established company, where you will be surrounded by a luxury private environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for general Account Assistant responsibilities duties, as well as reporting directly to the Financial Controller and act on his behalf when needed. You will also have the duty to assist the managers and team with reports as requested using your critical and analytic skills.
* Processing of all invoices by ensuring that necessary backup and approvals are obtained in accordance with the company accounting and financial controls
* Maintaining income reports and journals by accurately auditing the daily revenues
* Reconciling all statements, request missing invoices, and make adjustments as necessary
* Payroll processing, management and control on Fourth Hospitality system
* Daily cash up reconciliation for all departments and float checks, ensuring report of any discrepancies
* Posting payments received to ageing and reconcile these payments to open invoices
* Researching declined bank cards and other credit card charge-backs for justification and validity
* Making all necessary adjustments or credits
* At least 2 years experience as an Accounts Assistant or similar role in hospitality
* Available to start immediately
* Exceptional communication skills
* A background in luxury environments, preferably hospitality
* Availability to start working in January
* Well-presented and well-spoken
Please apply today!
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 12992