Human Resource Manager – Food Retail Brand – London 45-50K
HR Manager – Food Retail Brand – London – 45-50K
We are excited to be working with an award-winning boutique food-retail brand based in London with offices abroad and huge international expansion plans.
The company has an ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit at heart, with quality, ingredient provenance, beautiful presentation and an awesome atmosphere at its core.
Things they value
* Encouraging others to constantly develop and hone their skill set
* A sense of family, belonging and community that applies to all staff, partners and customers
* That all employees feel a sense of ownership, that jobs are done together and everyone feels equally accountable for driving the business forward
Main Duties, Skills and Experience requirements
As HR Manager, you will:
* Be responsible for people management and development, internal recruitment, labor relations, payroll, administration and learning & development
* Support the head of personnel in delivering strategy to grow the business
* Ensure the people side of the business runs smoothly, expertly and happily
* Developing talent within a rapidly growing business
* Be agile, fun and non-corporate in your approach to doing an amazing job day in day out
* Be able to collaborate every day, and work independently when needed
* Have real accountability – reporting to the head of personnel and the owners themselves
* Be a HR professional with a minimum 2 years’ experience (CIPD helpful but not essential)
* Have experience and a huge love for the retail/hospitality sectors
* Be proactive, as well as reactive to the business and its people and needs
In return for hard work and passion, you will be paid competitively, enjoy flexible working hours, and enjoy working with some of the most deeply talented, expert, professional and hospitable people in the industry.
* Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please get in touch on LinkedIn for more career opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 21783