HR/IT Project Manager – 5 Star Central London Hotel, £35K
Luxury 5 star Central London hotel is looking for the latest addition to the HR team. Responsible to the Group HR Director as well as the Group IT Director on various company-wide projects. This is a really exciting role in a small tight knit team that would suit someone with project management experience, and excellent organisational skills.
About the role:
* Manage group policy and process review work, as well as creating policies and supporting tools.
* Drafting of project plans, project briefs and business cases
* Project activities coordination
* Managing budgets for projects and reporting on project progress
* Supporting the Group HR Director
* Diary management including booking meeting rooms and minute taking
* Drafting and delivering plans, written communications and training/policies
* Training needs analysis and business process analysis
* Exceptional written and spoken English skills
* Fantastic organiser with great time management skills
* Great communicator
* Previous experience in project management and general HR is essential
* Experience in writing training/policies
* Qualification in project management (PRINCE2/PMP/Agile), experience of using Sage payroll and a second language in either Italian, German or Chinese are desirable but not essential
Do get in touch with your current CV to find out more
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 27165