HR & Payroll Manager
Catering Company, South West London
Salary – up to £35K
An incredible opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join this exciting catering company in SW London, as a key member of the team; driving culture and being a hands on Manager with passion and creativity.
* Carry out all HR administration; contracts, new starter paperwork, holiday, sickness and absence tracking, benefits etc
* Manage all company HR policies, procedures and documentation; ensure all is up to date and implement new policies as necessary, ensuring compliance with UK employment law in all aspects of HR
* Communicate changes with HR policies and ensure compliance
* Payroll management and administration
* Recruitment, Inductions and management of leavers
* Manage employee relations including grievances and disciplinary actions as well as managing employee satisfaction; assessing and improving as required
They role would suit someone who is:
* Experienced HR manager, hospitality industry essential
* Experience managing payroll
* Engaging and personable
* Strong administration and co-ordination skills, with attention to detail
* Process driven, organised and efficient
* Effective communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to work under pressure
This is a really great opportunity to work for an amazing caterer in a really friendly team
Get in touch to find out more, looking to be filled quickly
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 49077