HR Officer Exclusive London Venue Up to £32k!
We are looking for a charismatic experienced HR Officer to join a leading luxury business based in central London. As the HR Officer you will be working at one of the most luxurious and private venues in London, always promoting a 5-star costumer service.
This role is a 6-9 months maternity cover to start in May.
* To ensure all information and documentation (both written and computerised) is kept confidential and absolute discretion is maintained. To ensure that the department complies with the Data Protection Act.
* Provision of administration duties for the department, to include typing and dispatching letters and other documents and opening in-coming department mail.
* The maintenance of the HR filing systems and archives, in relation to both manual and computer records. Regular auditing of files to be undertaken
* Responding to applications for employment, via the telephone or by letter on the instruction of the HR Manager.
* Ensuring that adequate stock levels of stationary items are maintained and ordered in a timely manner.
* Plan, prepare and conduct selection interviews for employees as required, including recruitment open days.
* To facilitate the on boarding of new employees, offer a welcoming approach and provide them with a general company induction (that incorporates basic fire, health and safety rules) before introducing new colleagues to their own department.
* Ensure that all reference requests for new employees are applied for as soon as is practicably possible as well as any information relating to Bank accounts, National Insurance and other similar issues.
* To prepare notifications on starters, leavers and changes of circumstances for fortnightly/monthly payroll. Liaise with the accounts department and Hod’s regarding payroll information to ensure that any changes are reported in a timely and accurate manner.
* To ensure that any security passes and keys are issued correctly and retrieved when employees leave.
* To liaise with the Learning & Development Manager in the organisation of training courses for all employees using internal systems e.g. Talent LMS and external courses e.g. WSET.
* To take notes at investigatory/disciplinary hearings as required and conduct these when requested by the HR Manager.
* To review sickness absence on a quarterly basis and where necessary provide advice and support to line managers.
* To work within the HR team on the engagement survey, extrapolate the data and present the findings with recommendations for the business.
* To be responsible, whilst liaising with the HR Manager, for own development. Keep up to date with developments in HR/training by reading relevant journals, attendance at meetings and participation at courses to ensure personnel development continues.
* Deputise for the HR Manager in his/her absence e.g. HOD Meeting when required to update colleagues on the work of the department.
* To research, develop, write and implement personnel policies in conjunction with the HR Manager.
* To carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Company.
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office next week, if you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect via Linkedin – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 16157