HR Manager – Part-time – Retail Up to £35k pro-rata
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager or an HR Officer/Advisor ready for the next step. This is a standalone role where you will be leasing directly with the HOD’s, ensuring all necessary support is being given.
We are looking for someone with strong strategic HR experience, ideally from a retail background, that will be able to take control of all aspects of HR operational delivery including HR Administration, HRIS Systems, HR policy, and Recruitment.
As the role is part-time, this is a great opportunity for someone with personal projects or looking for a life balance. We are looking for someone to start immediately.
* To ensure all information and documentation (both written and computerised) is kept confidential and absolute discretion is maintained. To ensure that the department complies with the Data Protection Act.
* Provision of administration duties for the department, to include typing and dispatching letters and other documents and opening in-coming department mail.
* The maintenance of the HR filing systems and archives, in relation to both manual and computer records. Regular auditing of files to be undertaken
* Responding to applications for employment, via the telephone or by letter
* Ensuring that adequate stock levels of stationary items are maintained and ordered in a timely manner.
* Liaison with recruitment agencies and job boards regarding vacancies, as well as creatively review new channels to attract quality and experienced candidates.
* Plan, prepare and conduct selection interviews for employees as required.
* To prepare Induction Packs for new employees.
* Ensure that all reference requests for new employees are applied for as soon as is practicably possible.
* To help and advice employees on information relating to Bank accounts, National Insurance and other similar issues.
* To diligently ensure that all HOME OFFICE regulations (e.g. visas and work permits) are followed so that legal compliance is maintained.
* To work in conjunction with the Directors of Operations responsible for health, safety, hygiene, fire and security, and where appropriate support this work, policies and procedures.
* Dealing with general queries from staff on a daily basis in a friendly and efficient way.
* Ensuring that items of concern are immediately dealt with.
* To conduct investigatory/disciplinary hearings as required.
* To review sickness absence on a quarterly basis and where necessary provide advice and support to line managers.
* To comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as employment law, health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention etc.
* Attend HOD Meeting when required to update colleagues on the work of the department.
* To carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Company.
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office next week. If you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Please connect on LinkedIn – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 16284