HR Manager, Events Company
Salary – £35-40K
An incredible opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join this exciting company, who are rapidly expanding with some amazing future plans.
* Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives and direct all HR policies and procedures
* Oversee and manage the recruitment process including inductions and leavers and manage all employee relations including grievances, disciplinarys, and employee satisfaction
* Carry out all HR administration; contracts, new starter paperwork, holiday, sickness and absence tracking, benefits etc
* Ensure compliance with UK employment law in all aspects of HR
* Payroll management and administration
The ideal candidate:
* Proven working experience as an HR Manager or HR Executive ideally in an event related company
* Knowledge of HR systems and databases
* Experience managing payroll
* Knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
* Engaging and personable
* Strong administration and co-ordination skills, with attention to detail
* Process driven, organised and efficient
* Effective communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to work under pressure
This is a really great opportunity to work for an amazing company in a really friendly team
Get in touch to find out more, looking to be filled quickly
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 51134