HR Generalist, Luxury Private Members Club, Interim contract
You must be immediately available for this role, for a 1 to 2-months temporary contract.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the most Exclusive Private Members Club in central London as HR Manager. The club is built on a well-being and health philosophy, offering the most exclusive solutions to Members and all guests.
* Employee Relations – Support and coach managers on employee relations in accordance to company policy
* Recruitment – Own and enhance the recruitment policy and selection processes across club and head office. Create and post job adverts, screen candidates and organise interviews.
* Manage all supplier relationships at all levels of experience in the business
* Promote the performance management process and drive management ownership
* Promote reward and recognition programmes to all employees
* Work closely with the finance manager and ensure the monthly payroll and pension processes
* Review job descriptions and make suggestions to enhance them or align them with operational needs as necessary
* Prepare offer letters and contracts
* Manage and facilitate the induction and on-boarding of all new starters, ensure all relevant HR documents are acquired and filed
* Research potential training courses and opportunities to further staff development
* Maintain training and qualifications logs
* Responsible for ensuring that all insurance renewal documents are collected and logged
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office w/c 12/03. If you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Please connect via LinkedIn – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 16742