HR Coordinator – Iconic Restaurant Brand
One of the hospitality industries most established and iconic Restaurant Groups has a fantastic opportunity for a confident Individual to join their team as HR Coordinator, on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is an excellent position for someone with HR experience, and ideally an interest in the hospitality industry. The company is passionate about its team and investing in Talent. They are looking for someone who can bring that same passion and dedication to the support role through enthusiastic drive and energy. You will be reporting to the HR manager, helping coordinate all aspects of Human Resources to the brand such as HR, Learning & Development activities, Recruitment, ER and project support.
The Opportunity is based in the company’s impressive London offices, on a lively and energetic team! The role is offering £11 – £12 per hour.
* Support the HR Manager in all aspects of ER
* Act as the first point of contact for all HR enquiries
* Support administrative duties for employee induction, enrolment and attendance
* Co-ordination and tracking of employee training courses
* Administrate invoices
* Posting of new job adverts and assisting with the recruitment process
* All New Starter paperwork and documentation to be sent to External and Internal candidates
* Previous HR Experience
* Able to handle sensitive and confidential employee information with confidence
* Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively
* Highly approachable and passionate
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Capable of working individually and as part of a team.
* Good interpersonal and relationship building skills at all levels
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you’re looking to join a great company in London as a HR Coordinator and you have the relevant experience, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 13244