HR Coordinator – Iconic Hospitality Brand
Our client is an established café concept group, with a number of branches across London and internationally, has a fantastic opportunity for a confident Individual to join their team as HR Coordinator.
This is an excellent position for someone with HR experience, and ideally an interest in the hospitality industry. You will be coordinating all aspects of Human Resources such as Learning & Development activities, Recruitment, ER and project support.
The Opportunity is based in the company’s impressive Head Office in Central London, offering a salary of £25 – £26k.
* All Aspects of ER
* Act as the first point of contact for all HR enquiries
* Support administrative duties for employee induction, enrolment and attendance
* Co-ordination and tracking of employee training courses
* Administrate invoices
* Posting of new job adverts and assisting with the recruitment process
* All New Starter paperwork and documentation to be sent to External and Internal candidates
* Previous HR Experience
* Able to handle sensitive and confidential employee information with confidence
* Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively
* Highly approachable and passionate
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Capable of working individually and as part of a team.
* Good interpersonal and relationship building skills at all levels
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you’re looking to join a great company in London as a HR Manager and you have the relevant experience, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 13838