HR Coordinator – Hospitality recognised brand
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced HR Coordinator, for a 6-week fixed-contract to start immediately. The role is to start on a fixed-contract basis with the opportunity of going permanent.
Our client is a well-recognised Group of Restaurants based in Central London, now looking for an HR Coordinator to support their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active hardworking organised person, with excellent HR skills and hospitality background, available to start immediately.
* Previous administrative experience.
* Experience and understanding of HR processes and services.
* Hospitality background on a similar position
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of enquires.
* Cross cultural awareness.
* Experience using HR systems.
* General awareness of relevant HR legislation and policies.
* Experience of handling confidential and sensitive information with diplomacy and discretion.
* Proactive with ability to think creatively to solve problems.
* Degree or equivalent work experience / CIPD / SHRM.
* Appropriate admin / systems qualification.
* Experience in statistical techniques and use, to represent the information in the simplest manner e.g. graphically, numerically.
* Experience of recruitment administration with a good understanding of end to end recruitment process.
* Use of MSS and ESS tools, and shared services applications e.g. case management, knowledge bank, people guide.
If you think this is the perfect role for you, then apply today!
Change hospitality are acting as a hospitality and catering employment Agency for this role. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 13209