HR Coordinator – 3-month fixed contract *Immediate Start*
HR Coordinator – Luxury Brand *Immediate Start*
We are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator for a 3-month fixed-contract to start immediately.
Our client is a luxury organisation based in Central London now looking for an HR coordinator to support their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active hardworking organised person, with excellent HR skills and availability to start immediately.
* Previous administrative experience.
* Understanding of HR processes and services.
* Strong analytic skills, data manipulation and reporting metrics (analysing and interpretation of data).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
* Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of enquires.
* Cross cultural awareness.
* Experience using HR systems, ideally Workday.
* General awareness of relevant HR legislation and policies.
* Experience of handling confidential and sensitive information with diplomacy and discretion.
* Proactive with ability to think creatively to solve problems.
* Degree or equivalent work experience / CIPD / SHRM.
* Appropriate admin / systems qualification.
* Experience in statistical techniques and use, to represent the information in the simplest manner e.g. graphically, numerically.
* Experience of working in a global organisation.
* Experience of recruitment administration with a good understanding of end to end recruitment process.
* Art industry experience an advantage but not essential.
* Use of MSS and ESS tools, and shared services applications e.g. case management, knowledge bank, people guide.
* Languages an advantage.
If you think this is the perfect role for you, then apply today!
Change hospitality are acting as a hospitality and catering employment Agency for this role. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 13078