HR Assistant – East London – 24-26K
An excellent opportunity for a HR professional starting their career journey to learn and progress with an exceptional hospitality group.
The perfect opportunity for a people passionate person who is currently undertaking their CIPD’s, starting off in HR and wants to progress with an ambitious company who provide excellent training and development.
Core company values
* Supporting others to constantly develop and hone their skill set
* A sense of family, belonging and community that applies to all staff, stakeholders and customers
* That all employees feel a sense of ownership, that jobs are done together and everyone feels equally accountable for driving the business forward
* Conduct company inductions
* Assist on all Employee Relations matters
* Hold regular Employee Relations meetings
* Managing employee data and statistics
* Payroll administration
* Operational and administrative support
* Ad-hoc Project work(I.e. staff disciplinary and grievance cases)
* Facilitate training & development programmes
* Assist on Competency based Probationary & Performance Reviews and support staff with KPIs Action Plan and Performance Improvement Plan
* Update Employee Handbook
* Report to the General Manager
In return for hard work and passion, you will be paid competitively, enjoy flexible working hours, and enjoy working with some of the most incredibly talented, experienced, professional and hospitable people in the industry.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn for future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 26178