HR and Culture Manager
HR and Culture Manager
We are currently looking for a HR and Culture Manager Manager to join one of London’s leading catering company’s .You will be responsible for providing all HR, you will enhance the culture and business philosophy and look after payroll.
We are looking for a real personality with hospitality experience, solid experience in staffing, recruitment, payroll and looking after benefits and staff welfare, this will be a proactive hands on HR role. You will not be stuck always behind a desk but out and about with the team and the people building solid foundations.
* Up to £35,000 depending on experience
* Working 5 days a week mainly Monday-Friday
* Opportunity to work to grow and develop your own team
As the HR and Culture Manager you will lead and motivate the team of permanent and casual employees in multiple venues and head office.
* To ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first-class service to the internal customer base and all customers within the venues and head office
* To ensure that all individuals employed at the venue are recruited and trained to the required and set standards on site.
* Provide support to the senior management team on all employee relation issues.
* Support all performance management and succession planning
* Acts as a central point of contact for employee queries on HR policies and procedures
* Look after staff communications and benefits helping to improve staff welfare and lower staff turnover
* Look after all recruitment needs managing agency’s when needed
* Look after payroll approx 30% of the role.
The Ideal Candidate
* An approchable people person who has a real passion for hospiatlity
* You will have previous experience as a HR Manager within a similar fast-paced environment
* Previous experience in the hospitality industry.
* As you will be supporting employee engagement and enhancing training and development offerings, you will have a proven people management background.
* Commercially savvy and have experience of supporting a high volume variable labour workforce. A flexible approach you will be required to work towards business needs.
* Ideally you will be CIPD qualified however this is not essential.
This is a great and exciting opportunity for the correct candidate.
Contact: Charley Taylor Smith
Job ID: 49018