HR Administrator – London – Great Opportunity! £21k to £24k
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator looking to learn and develop with a supportive company.
Our client is a growing business, specialised in the Risk and Modelling and Analytic services market, having significant growth since opening.
If you are looking to get into HR and have a degree related to Human Resources or knowledge of the business, this role can be what you’re looking for.
* Liaising with recruiters to set up interviews (both phone and face-to-face) with potential candidates and providing interview feedback
* Liaising with staff to carry out these interviews
* Managing the company’s database of candidates
* Booking interview rooms and greeting candidates
* Carrying out the necessary checks that relate to new and existing employees
* Checking over the reference form and requesting necessary additions/amendments
* Collating and copying the required supporting documentation and posting back to candidates
* Preparing offer letters and contracts
* Inducting new employees to the office
* Probation and benefits
* Pay reviews
* Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate must have:
* Education and passion about diverse subjects
* Helpful to have HR experience in a small to medium-sized business
* Motivated by good outcomes for people
* Gets the detail right without relying on others to check
* Pro-active attitude
* Good level of English spelling and grammar
* Good numeracy skills and spreadsheet experience
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office this week, if you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 14569