Housekeeping Supervisor – Ascot
Housekeeping Supervisor – 5 Start Hotel
Amazing opportunity to work within a gorgeous 5 Star Hotel with a fabulous and dedicated team!
As an employee of this immaculate hotel you will be expected to provide an experience second to none, displaying the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort to your guests.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and excellent benefit package with live-in opportunities available too.
About the role:
* To work closely with the Head Housekeeper and enable the team to provide the highest standards possible
* Be a key player in creating a training culture within the department
* Show effective communication within the department and voice any issues to the Head Housekeeper
* Evaluate & monitor team performance
* Assist in recruitment and induction of new team members
* Participate or lead departmental team meetings and training sessions
* Previous experience in Housekeeping in a high-quality establishment
* A strong leader with great people skills
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal
* A keen eye for detail
* Strong organisation skills
This is a superb opportunity to work amongst some of the industry’s finest so please send your CV to
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 43565