Hospitality Assistant -Unique Private Members Club!
We are looking for experienced hospitality assistants to be a part of this unique and exclusive private members club!
this is a unique occasion to join a growing food and beverage team, learning new skills such as smoothie and juice making, whilst gaining an insight into delicious nutritional and healthy food.
What they offer
* £8.50-10ph – 40 hours/week
* 8hrs day/ 5 days week
* 20% off products and services within the club – Periodical discounts of up to 50%
* Childcare vouchers – 10 annual ‘Private GP’ appointments – Staff fitness classes
* 360 hospitality approach
* Have current/previous experience working within hospitality with a passion for providing
outstanding customer service
* Be involved in delivering high profile events internal and externally
* Have good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
* Have the confidence to work on your own initiative
If you would love to exceed in this role send your CV now and get on-board! Apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 21793