Hospitality Administrator – Iconic Sporting Venue
Kitchen Administration, Iconic sporting venues in London
We’re currently looking for a Kitchen Administrator to join the culinary team of one of London’s most Iconic sporting venues.
The successful candidate will be part of the planning and delivery of major events and weekly Conference & Events Functions.
* General administrative tasks & organise the day-to-day running of the Chefs office.
* Assist chefs to input stock take & maintain the stock take system.
* Place orders & raise accurate purchase orders for both sporting & events.
* Ensuring deliveries match purchase receipts
* Prepare menu packs for the event day folders, ensure menus are formatted as directed by the Executive Chef
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
* A passion for food and quality of service
* Team Player, working well alongside colleagues and members of staff
* At least 6 months similar experience gained in a dynamic environment
* Working well under pressure and to deadlines
* Initiative and determination
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 16395